I knew when I began to duel stack this site it would introduce challenges which would not exist in a single cloud solution. In this case, I found myself chasing speed demons at the expense of focus on other project time. I’ve enjoyed every minute of it - however, there’s a lesson in there.
In this post I’d like to share an update on work to address some of the limitations in my text to speech project for Elite Dangerous.. Namely:
In this post, I’ll discuss a rabbit hole that I went down with only a thin excuse as the reason. And here it is, a Reddit reply to a shared post from this site:
In this post, I’ll walk through the basics of using PowerShell to interact with the Google Cloud Text-to-Speech API. Partly a documentation exercise and partly a guide I’d like to have been able to read when I started on my Elite Dangerous Google Cloud Text-to-Speech project.