The renewal date on my .co.uk domain was nearing. I decided to make a change from 123-reg to iwantmyname. After migration, I captured the process to enable DNSSEC on the domain when using Cloudflare for DNS. For those thinking of a similar migration, I have also captured my experience of moving to iwantmyname.
I’ve been reviewing the available Hugo privacy settings.
I knew when I began to duel stack this site it would introduce challenges which would not exist in a single cloud solution. In this case, I found myself chasing speed demons at the expense of focus on other project time. I’ve enjoyed every minute of it - however, there’s a lesson in there.